In e morning..we did our march past as a marked of respect for e guest of honour..MRS YAP...haha..e perc played their drum solos..in total we played alrite bt not tat good..werent enough pract..sumhow only 1 rehearsal with e contingents..The concert..was as usual fair..not tat interesting n not tat bored la as i can say.. perc seniors members took some pictures at e gallery..haha......photo freaks!!!nvm lor..can take those pictures as memories 4 e next ten years!!!hehex..had a class bbq at east coast park..ms sultanah was there too..had quite a great time spending time wif e whole class..played some games..LUCKILY!!,didnt get wet..ride bicycle wif fairuz..haha..so romantic...eeek!! tats gross..yucks!..then..we got back arnd 8+..so tired then..really exhausted..cant wait 4 tmr to cum..HAPPI 40th BIRTHDAE S'PORE!!!YEAH!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.