hahaha,sorry guys especially jo who have been sulking about my blog..no time to update..too buzy till i dun have even the time to touch on my pc..o'level is coming to an end..yeah!!!..i hope i did well as expected..get some credits n pass would do la for me..at least i can further my studies to polytechnics ryte..3 months of break..not plan yet what to do..maybe just sit at home eat sleep,eat sleep and eat sllep..hahaha...POWER!!!...hmm,i got to say this..i missed my perc members alot!!!...must go and meet them soon'...especially joel...during o period,i realised he has been quite abnormal in that sense la huh!!!...hahaha...sorry jo!!!k ..i need to go...see u guys in thse coming days!!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.