Halooooo...It has been a few weeks I have not updated my blog...lazy lah..haha..hmm..last saturday i went for a short holiday to Kuala Lumpur.It was quite fun and even got to go shopping for a while.nth much did i buy as my family was on e budget.hahaha...I felt sooo and really guilty becouse i couldnt manage to go to hazi's concert on that day.i feel i should have stayed at home instead and go to his concert.I heard Nurul,Syafiq,Joel went to his concert..I'm sure u guys had fun ryte..4 sure and I hope so..haizz...but it has passed lah..forget it.tis few weeks i'm feeling like blowing off my head.haha..want to know why???..well,my parents are fickle minded of where to go for a long holiday.At first,they wanted to go to seoul.I was glad la.then the week after they changed their destination to auckland in new zealand.Walaowei!!!they spoilt my mood really!!...I tried to give in la as my dad has wanted to go to this place for a very very long time.what to do!!!.but worst came to happen two days ago when they changed their plan again and tis time was to Bangkok.ARRGGGHHHHH!!!Oh my God!!!..I just leave totally e decision to em'.I'm tired of making decision.Stupidly,yesterday,they changed again and this time was to BALI!!!...fcuk!!!!Urgghhh,i think they want to get hit by e bomb..Im going on e 18th on a morning flight SQ***..Wish me luck ya..hahah..I'm not guaranteed i'm going back home alive in piece.....hahaha...May God be with me!!!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.