arrrrgghhhh.I'm getting so so sick with the weather.i kept sneezing all day long.why does it have to rain every single day??!omg..surely it gonna stop soon.right?..so during this few days got to see my relatives,my cousins..yeah,my beloved cousin!!!!guess who she is?..hello RUZ!! don't try to click wif her uh!!! ..hahaha...good luck for ur o'level huh!!..i'll try to find my o'level papers that u asked for k.but no guarantee i'm gonna found it.heheh..i'll give you when i'm free..see how..haha..from e east to the west:):)..hahaha..i saw that 'gurl' at century square..guess just got back from school huh..haha..met my another cousins..go TM with him and his sister..sat around at coffee bean..no adlan and arif today.tomoro decided to go for an interview at the airport.but i wish to work during the night shift.cool!..so thats it just wait for tomoro then.hmm...bye.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.