heloo guys...haiy..been e whole day raining..soooo cccoooolllddd out there!today i'm doing nothing for the whole day.Yesterday went for band and e day was quite ok.had fun.played some stuff.gave roy and guz something that i bought for e percs from bali.hmm..wherever i go i will always remember them...THE PERCSS!!!!hahahaa...cant miss them for long time as i will feel the uneasiness..ish..forget it..well,i had a bad week ..frankly..ok..what will you guys think when u heard of a course that cost you RM 140,000!!!!...hmm,it is an aviation cost where they want the international pilot.I gave a call that time.E person whose hung up e phone spoke a gd english to me and i tried my best to talk like him...haha..hope he didnt realise that i slang during e whole conversation...oopsss...haha..e requirements he told me..ermm..well,i do stand for it..not too bad huh..need to go for an eye test,hearing test,blood test,urine test and dunnoe what other tests they want.I hope its not a brain test..hahaa..hmmm...they will sent me for a training to KL for 2 months then to Australia for 10 months..whhooisssh!sounds fun huh!but i guessed its not a play play kind of matter..i need to take it seriously man!!after hearing the RM 140,000..ish,e chance this time seems to fade.no luck maybe this time.wait for a next time then.hehe..Its a DREAM I WANT TO FULFILL!!!!!!!!COME ON FAUZI!!!!RAWK ON' BUDDY!!!...C YA!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.