Rain.It came again in e afternoon.aiiiyyoooo...planned to go out with dad but it was cancelled due to e heavy downpour.then just stayed at home for the whole day...yesh..tomoro is hari raya..not much preparations.my nanny and mum cook something and it is called AYAM dunnoe..u think i care!i care only when comes to eating..hahaha...but sure must be delicious ..sedapp!!..tomoro plans shall be,in the morning going for mosque for prayer,then straight go to my aunt's house in pasir ris..for sure need to follow my cuz to simei to take some periuk from his house..haizz..haha..for sure would be having lotsa fun tmr..hmm..to all my frens SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!byeeee
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.