What a wonderful and memorable night for Asmah!celebrated her b'dae at Fish n Co at TM's outlet.If you guys are still not sure where it is here i tell you,it's at the ground floor.I recommend you to celebrate it there with your family and friends.We received a warmth celebrations from the crews!...WOW!.Asmah must be greatful for that.Well,i think she's almost got into tears.hehe...hmm..dun laugh!..u would have been in tears too if you were in her position..right??..it was so so so touching..The organiser gave us party's hat and masks for us to wear..haha..reviving back our 'kiddy' days.Frankly,we really looked 'cute'..ceh..Seriously la..haha..people who came were Izzat,Hazizi,Fairuz,Joel,Kelly,IDHAM!,Yong Lin,Ogy,me and our B'DAE gurl!.The most ticklish part was when i wrongly ate a lump of somekind of 'shit' which tasted really damn damn 'YUCKS'..arrghh...the taste which only God will knows.Urghhh..!!Went straight to the toilet and get my mouth rinsed.These bunch of people for sure had laughed at me.HAHAH...especially JO!...haha..nvm jo...I'm LOVIN' it.haha..LAstly,Happy for ASmah..She got a LOVELY b'dae party..We also enjoyed the night..THAkns to you all!..take care..Bye!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.