Ya haloo guys out there..!!!...here i am again to blog dude..ehem,plans for tomorow shall be,in the afternoon i'm going to band practice..showing mr lim the percusion ensemble..its not totally done frankly say but there are so much improvements since the first time we played it together...good luck for tomorrow..then after that back home i guess..not feeling so well..i'm having soar throat and fever at the moment..gosh!i guess i nedd to rest then..but hola..nvm..i can take it..What is need to be done has to be done by the dateline!!!....alryte dude..im sleeping soon..see you guys again sometime..goodnite..byes..!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.