Yeah!Another great memory to be brought with me.Overall,it was a glorious and successful week i'm having now.The BN percs was the champion for bukit timah cc competition.At least we felt dat our hard work has been paid off.We clinched the top prize and we were awarded a trophy and a sum of prize money.Want to noe what's the figure?..Find it out yourself.haha...We were terribly and exceptionally excited.Never even thought of it and suddenly we were on the cloud 9.how does dat happened?..ish2...credits have to go to everyone of us!..especially Hazizi the leader of the section.haha...well,i hope this remarkable achievements can continue for long!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.