Yesterday was another truly memorable viva!It was the second for me and some of the alumni.It wasn't dat bad indeed though.Had fun during our encore pieces.Dance and grooved for both of the songs.So,CONGRATS to ogy for turqoise daydreams.He played his solos quite well.no bvreakdowns.merely totally fine.good job dude!luckily it didnt turned out to be tortoise wetdreams..haha...lol...Fairly,COngrats and hats off for all the performers especially to Mr Lim who had been working hard throughout the 3 months in preparing for the concert.Claps!Claps!Claps!
i almost tearing down after the concert though.Remembering back my old days after the viva 1.Some of my frens were not there this time with the likes of Ghazali,Fairuz and Rohaizad.Only if they were there to perform along,it would have been better.A complete percussion section indeed.
After the concert,took pix with my colleagues.oso took pix with the regent peeps!.Thanks for coming guys and oso to everyone.Appreciate ur presence.
LAstly,i'm gonna miss my sch band,the percs,frens,camps,concerts,dance and dats all i guess.Thanks for your help and cooperation guys!I appreciates all that!Love ya!May we again other times!GOOdbye...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.