wheexx...hellooo hellooo!I'm back,back again. So now what i'm gonna tell you is quite ridiculous.What is off with the matter is that i've celebrated my 17th birthday last 2 weeks.Then,the funny thing comes here.HARHAR!I was born on the january but ended up celebrating my birthday on the end of may.Want to know the reason why?..Well,I don't have.Can't be bothered to ask my parents.Heck care then since i have muchmore other important things to settle.Had it at costa sand's chalet.Some peeps came such as Fairuz,Wan,Hafida,Izzat,his cousin,nad,luq and Idham.Thanks guys!Had quite alot of fun.Idham,you had most of the fun ya?Getting home later than nad and luq.haha.In the end,had to accompany him down to Downtown east where his father waited.But before that he was getting down to earth for the toilet because his bladder cant cap anymore of his water waste.So,brought him to the WC and waited outside.HEeess..its ok dude..i'm good enough to accompany you!As long as you are safe i wont mind.hurhur!I miss my b'day cake.CHOCOLATE FUDGE with COFFE TOPPLINGS!..ORHHH..YUM YUM!Had to blame Idham coz he ate most of it.heess.. IM FICKLE MINDED NOW!!!..HELP!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.