I'm getting sicker!!!!! its been a long few weeks already that i'm actually sick!.. the medicine just doesnt work at all.it as if it doesnt have any healing process to the sickness at all! HAve been vomitting 3 times this for almost 2 weeks?
SO what's there in my body?????..
but what is it.. i need to show that i'm really capable of fighting it!
not to worry bout anything!
today!just made the wrong sequence of conversation. haiz..said things i didnt mean it at all..ya..yeah..it shows dat i'm really sick huh. but he got it wrong in all and thought the other way.but i dun blame him though for that.i'm the one who should be blame in total.tml shall settles everything in sch with him! hmmm.. terrible things just ignited!i felt really terrible oso! SIck SIck SIck..please go away!!!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.