A week after.Here i come again to blog. An event about yesterday.Hmmm...
Spent most of my time at VCH with HAzizi and Izzat watching the band having their rehearsals for the musical night.Shan't talk bout it.For what i can say,dey did pretty ok and there's still rooms for improvement so not to worry so much.Been there from 12+ pm to 2+pm.SOmebody really thought i wasnt coming.HAHAaa.And SOBx!..hurhur.Luckily,was smart enough.Daaa...so saw ehem..but obviously the face showed unhappiness.SAy somemore dun wan talk to me.HAHA.bleah!
Den after the rehearsal,went having our very late lunch.Got down ourselves at KFC.Ate O.R Fillet burger.Pretty engraving and economical.whoox!worth every penny! Stomach full and obviously needs a brush off after that('exercise' i mean).hahah.Played pool at fusion.I was on short of money.'Hutang' somemore to YL.haiz..haha..dat guy become 'along' ald.no money go tiop!haha..like what ogy says..TIOP ar bro!ok guys..till here!TATA~byee...miss U guys,love U guys.haha
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.