So well the weekend has ended.Had alot of enjoying moments yesterday.Fun!,exhilirating!,exciting!,tiring!,sweating! and more and more.Tiredness could not stop us from the time we spend on.Close bonding pretty much talks it all.When things goes out well,even if commotions,quarrels and unagreements would tend to settle down and out.Trustworthy btw the team would endlessly bring out successes. It was almost a time of sliding down the aisle although it almost burst out.But,strongibility,considerate and faithfulness stops it out..COurageness to hold out in everything i could manage to show results in the end.It was back in the usual terms.Challenges are meant to be gone thru.I'd never feel in anyway to give up at all coz sth that i have vowed to do well surely i'll do my very best till the end and a happy ending is always the best medicine of hardworking and persevering!Beneath in everything i do.Time to come indeed if it takes up to 10 years for me to have this perseverance and courageness with me and move the path that i have created i will!!!!! Every tears that slides down my pingy cheek is not a usual and norm.As it is a tear of memories flowing out from my brain and the wrongdoings i did.The water that comes out from your eyes that i'd dried it off will always be kept in me and it shall not dry up easily.Every drop from where it came,has ended up within my grab and hand! I shall not forget everything!!! TOddlez~..tata~...heehaaa~
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.