Woot~woot! Holalo! Its getting even greater and greater!The anxiety to see the future is more ecxiting than ever.What is the outcome next?..Nobody knows.Not me either but the process of it shall one day make us know what shall be it.Whatever for now,lets be known that the best is about to be!Time spent are the fond memories and shall not be forgotten in anyways!..I'm totally glad and happy!
Should I or should i not???? Help!
The weekends were indeed impartially saddening,whining and happy.The conclusion how my feeling went for that weekend should be fair. Saturday,someone passed away.Even though i'm not so close but i still could feel a lil of grief and sadness.Hope he will have a good life in his afterlife! B4 that,went to parkway.Heessx.Wat a good time!yueah! Sunday,was a whining day! went off to malacca to attend some wedding function on of my relatives.It was not that great but it was expected though.I didnt feel comfortable and good during that time.Having back aching after playing soccer on friday.haha.SOmehow,I had to leave S'pore for the whole day which means no sms,no conversation,nth and nononono in evrything that got to do with S'pore!haha!BOred huh!And i miss misss miss misss!! But guess what,i've bought a polo brand shirt that in actual cost was 100+ then with a 70% discount,the price was offered at 36+.muach..loving it!.. Wearing it soon! ok..hmmm..till then..gtg!..bye2...tata~.muacksss!!!..with love!..hahaha
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.