hola!It's been a week after and here i am to blog again.Nth much did happen.But fun and exciting moments were always there.Erm,everything is fine and good for now.I hope so it could go on continuously.Hmm.Had a quite so well spent weekend itself.Both days are somehow happening! Wouldnt say much about it.Except i did went for band on Sat and after dat went out wit the gang.Was ok but still at the back of my mind was othe thing else dat kept stood there till the next day.Luckily it has over.If it has been a longer one,hmmm...only if it happened den i can tell.HAizzz... Tha day spent ..hahaha...was on top of the moon!")')") Yeah.many stupendous stuffs are still to come by.Shall be hoping every bits and pieces of it will happen truly great!One is the kl trip.The other is my seoul trip(maybe).Apart from that,there are still more are on the way!wookaka! My face is pretty oily now.gonna wash it soon before i'm off to sleep!Yeah.My eyes is heavy now.So i make sure i get to my wonderland really soon!
QUite worried!Losing the interest in things.Maybe blogging.I can see that. And oso maybe more!I'm not sure.hehehe..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.