A cold chilling night with the aircon on now.I can't sleep at the moment.Even though lethargy has controlled over my body and mind I still cant close my eyes and doze off!My mood is fading off.Many things has caught up in my mind right now.WOrrying has never stops.It keeps oncoming with contributed by the situation right now oso.One is on the another party.
How can it change for better?.It hasnt been going like one so.What i can see is it going downwards and deeper down.What has caused it?Hmm..simply cos of overpressurized.Yes.Many things has been an opposite of interest to do.Few months back were excited and anxious on the things to do.Now,its going downwards oso.Next year,has thought to be not a good time after for some period.Hmmm.. I guess shall forget bout it for tonight. But i'm still worry!
Today felt like neglecting.Yes i did infact for most of the evening and maybe day i guess so.During morning spent my time in the band.Den afternoon outside.I shall dun say about it.Totally at a bad side. Hmmm..When i neglected i wont feel comfortable like what i am now.It is just so feel i;m in the very middle.Wherever you turn,everything doesnt work.Even you turned to yuor left or right.I need to tahan no matter what till the next morning comes by.Its tool late at night and obviously wont come by at anytime or moment.haha!I'm just too much!crazy fauzi! It hasnt been a total enough of today itself.
It has been a lessen seeing time.I hope it shall not go evem more lesser as the days go by. Tmr has to be a great day!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.