Hey.I'm blogging here after for quite sometime.I was too busy before this.Hectic time schedules such as band practices and coping with school stuffs together.Hmmm..was about to blog last night but the server was down.Hmmm...
This morning i'll be blogging the last post before i'm off to seoul which is this morning instantly.It was quite a decision made by my parents whether where to go this december vacation.At first,they intended to go to switzerland.Hmm..was rather confirmed which then they changed decision again to seoul.It was all due to the luxury and expensive kind of living there.Well,i just follow.I'll be rather glad to go to winter countries.Hmmm...
MY flight today shall be at 910am Singapore time.Without any further delays,i'll be out of the house at 7 if that can be made it.Well,I'll be arriving back at Singapore around 10pm SIngapore time on the 26th itself.A day after christmas.Guys,Have fun on your christmas there especially you! I feel better this morning and at the moment.I'll be hoping lots it will get even better so idun have to make some other worries.Dun worry,i'll try my best to get better! Muackx!Whatever it is i must enjoy my trip!Thats a promise!Right:)
Rnjoy your trip there!Wait till i'll be back!Haha!Get me something okays!Haha..no la..its just a joke.Take care lotss rite..have fun! Seasons may change...from summer to winter! It was a great day.Thanks for everything.i do really appreciate.The time now is almost 630am.half an hour more to go to savour my home aura.hahaha...ape je!..nonsense la.
To everoone!...bubbye.shall see you guys again soon!tata!....let's hope i wont be an ice there. I try to bring back the snow!....off and going!muackxxxx!!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.