I just woke up from sleep.Feels so-oh moronic bored here at home.Simply everythimg seems to be so plained here at home.I rather have nothing to do then getting myself on something unless i'm out of home.Waiting for time to past from an hour to the next.It seems to be very slow.I'm out later but shall be just for a while. Hmmm..
I missed my time in seoul.It suddenly caught me the thought of it.The cold weather.The late sleepless nights.And most of the things especially my time in the plane.It was so so so like a different moment.The experience there is priceless.The atmosphere there is nowhere to get in s'pore.I realised my time there had past so fast.infact very very.It was only last week at this very time i was at the shopping centre but the next moment i realised here i'm home.How i wish i could be flying to every different countries all the time! But ..here i am in singapore with lots of responsibilities to handle.It's not the time yet to imagine and fly out of your mind with it.I need to make my aspiration a dream come true!My long long time aspiration.There's a lot of work need to be done and a long way to go.But bear this in mind,10 years is just like a blink of an eye if really2 think of it.Everythin now needs to be rushed and get it completed before the time comes.Apart from this,there's other also.Both have to go in parallel.One down i shall say everything is over! I need more determination!more perseverance!more support!more discipline!more courage!more motivation!and more care an concern! Lack of it at which i cant handle and take everything anymore.i'll die!!! Simply said.I'll be a dead meat! It's hard.But nth is impossible.Let's see...
The weather is cloudy today.The whole day been a cloudy one.It a sign of rain but no water has touch the road.haha. I'm a little worried.I dunnoe what is happening there.So i just need to wait till later.It's getting darker!!!..I wonder what is happening???..is it a good sign? or the other way?.. erm ..till here den ... turraa! tada! ... muackxx!!!!... byee!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.