It's nomore the 6th but it's the 7th today.The 6th has past which comes the 7th. The 6th was a total madness!Especially the night itself.Was such a tyrant moment.Havoc and madly chaotic!A group of 10-12 people were on our back!Hmm..how amazing was that.A simply shocking to see them. The morning 6th was totally so bad and worried.Moodless throughtout as i kept thinking wad was it about.Wondering the meaning behind it.Was better in the evening even though but how unfortunately it was not to get any better.Haizz.I gotten the answer behind those worries.I really need to flush em' everything away.Not to think anyhow again.haha.Too much wild imagination can dissolute ur brain and thinking.But the meaning behind it was actually an incident on the 5th of what i dun really wish to think about anymore.So thats about it!
The 7th which is at the present and i cant close my eyes now for which the clock seems to tick so slowly.I cant help it.I just cant sleep.WEll, i blurted everything out on here, it seems to get even better.I think my eyes shall close and sleep later.Ok ..later on shall be going to Hg concert which is around 14 hours more to go!the clock keeps ticking and it keeps going on.I wanna sleep..So to everyone..tata!...morning Singapore!muackx!.....sayang syaang!
It's 445am Singapore time now.Woke up at 330 to watch soccer match between Man U and Benfica.It's half time now and the deadlock is broken bby benfica's 1st goal.It was followed on by Man U scored 1 min before the half time whislte was blown.IF MAn U is to keep their scoreline in this manner through most of the 2nd half, they would be havin no problems in qualifying for the KO stage.Yeah, i slept for a while though.Felt like some presence which woken me up exactly at 330!haha!..crap i guess!..watever it is .the match is starting soon .Ok dudez1...i'm totally off!...Haizzz!..tata!goodbyes!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.