Hah.What?! An attachment to China! hurhur ..the lecturers must be somehwat kidding or cracking around.Hmm ..lucky its an optional whether u want to go or not.It's a whole one month you'll be there ,live there, stay there and whatsoever.Air tix and lodgings will be provided but food is under your own care and expnses.It was told it could b a good experience.But how??.. One month not in S'pore.Can i survive?. Well,the main point here is can i go???.. ... muahaha ..Parents consent is nt a problem and a big deal but ...erm ..erm ..haha .. Well ..we'll see how..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.