Hi, Long time ald never blog.Been quite not in the mood to post even any words here but due to seeing my blog is being left neglected,I have to do something to it.
School ended fairly early today and projects are around my waist now.Datelines has been given and expected to complete them before the time is due.I guess i need to burn the midnight oil to complete all.But that oso goes with the permission.If cannot den ok.takpe.haha!Reached home then as usual on the com browsing thru at some webbies.haha.Kinda bored after that and i dozed off to lala land.It was about 1 hour den till i'm awake.haha.Got my afternoon shower.Yeah ..Now ..I'm blogging! And waiitng for the time to pass quickly!
Well ..One day never look into deeply it wasnt the same.Everything goes unwell.Terrible!.. Wat does dat mean?.hhaah.. Yeah .. Remember .. A day must be a SO Happy day! ... Tata ..i'm off .. On to my ps2 now.muackx!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.