Ya Ya Ya.I need to really prepare myself to accept the fact that the time wont be like so usual anymore.It has to be whether I want it or not.It could be a different situation here.Maybe a different from the usual.Yeah.
Something has started to show its problem.....no mood to blog~..tada!..bye ....
Hmmm ..forget bout the top part.. I was browsing thru the old posts at some time just now.It was rather really sad cos i was infact shocking and to know that i'm sooo blind.How does that goes?..I'm blind but with eyes that can see the wonder of the world.But i didnt see the wonder of other.Even though i have promised not to be sad about it anymore.Hmm .as i thought over and over it.Everything was my mistakes in the past.I'm not sad anymore.However i was just reflecting through everything.The time that we wasted till hollow.Not we but ME!I wasted everything.Those blistering months till i had almost lose everything.Almost!It was so close to.Forget bout it.
ok la ..its 1215 now.and i need go to sleep!....byee ... muackxx!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.