These coming 6 months will be difficult,till July.I'm admitting it now.Can i endure?Will i fall out along the way?Well,i'm sure i can.But will be the other can?Will i be neglected totally?.Now the studies has not been very good and will also be very very busy with others till tetra ends.And of cos one of the thing will be left alone for sometime.I dunno.Maybe.What i need now is motivation and support.I wont be able to get that everytime.Right? For now,I'm just being afraid.Till? ..Only God knows. Tata! ..:) . Off to heaven!..haha.Can i go heaven for this 6 months?.hehe. Take care lots YA! Please study hard! MIssing always like ever! Bye!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.