Elo! It's Wednesday today. Wed-nes-day. I'm sorry to crap cos too bored. Listening to the same song over and over again. I just love the music arranged. It's my type. Yeah. So flowing, simple, and the song is in D. haha. Lucky no piano which i shall give it on hand. Well, last night was a burst. Wouldnt recap what has happened. Anyway, it wont be an over. Haha.
In need of life nowadays. Really bloody bored. Hmmm, fishing? When? The reel isn't with me anyway. Should take it back from my cousin soon. Hmmm fishing on tmr? Friday? Friday, no. Shall not be Friday then cos got prayers in the afternoon. Err, forget it. Studying overseas? Sounds fun huh. Duhh, it's just a wild imagination.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.