I don't want to give up easily.I'm still the person I am from the start.Still persevering and couragingly going thru every obstacles painfully.I know i cant change till i am told to do so. But why * has changed? Time has been so hard nowadays.I truly admit that.But we are in it and we need to cope.I cant take it lightly and take it so fully that everythings has been going well cos it's so fragile.But it isn't infact.
Don't let me give up.Once i give up ..i let everything go wanders.As mean to say that i dun really care anymore.
SOrries were said too many times every now and then.Cos whenever we do wrong we say it.Well,have ever told ownself watever it is not to do anything oppose from good again? ..We cant dispose wrongdoings totally but we shuld try our best to minimize it and it takes effort.
Haizzz.. Need to go study..bye .. MIssing you always! hearts!.. Hugs tite..
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.