Am i getting sick? haiyo. For the past few days been having stomach disorder. I'm not really sure what's the caused. Ate like normal. Rice, chicken, .... others. And today, was sneezing non stop for some moment. My throat is itching. The feeling was somehow people tickles with their lightness tip point of finger.
I could feel really the tiredness these days since school restarted. Many things i need to settle. 1st) Project. Thought of sth yet. 2nd) Poly assignments 3rd) BIRTHDAY PRESENT 4th) .....study lo Haha ... Could be in deep exhaustion! That's what i'm afraid of. Hah .. Tmr is e 2nd lesson in poly. Usual time and usual place. The lecturer talks really super bullet train fast! Attentive is the key! Hehe ... Errr ... well, for her. Dn worry ok .. I wont see her at all! ..i try my best to keep away. Alright?
Yea she accepted it. SO, it seems i need to go for another week or two of rationing. Hah .. Have to. I dun have the stronghold of my own economy. haha .. The graphic statistic shown been going down and down. LOl.. Quite a terrible figure to see.
Yup! I agree! This thing would make us go closer eventually. Even she admitted it. ERRR! ..Think back. I just feel quite BAD! cant deliver the present on time! DAmn! The feeling is so not good. Others can why cant i?? .. Urgh! Ok la ..
I'm going to sleep ald! ..Thats it ... Sleep! BYEEEE!............................................................................................................................................................................
(You'll know the meaning behind those buses of dots!!!!)
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.