Hello Bloggers! It's a week after my last post. Coincidentally! Every Wed-nes-day might be the day where my fingers would go itchy and type out words. In other words, I should say the mood to blog comes only today. Weird! Well, that is myself. What it shall be i'm still Fauzi right? Hahaa. Laugh your lungs out baby!
Relatively, today nth much happened. Might be abit on the mood. On the other hand, she's sick! Hell worried for the day! She's down with fever, soar throat(flu). A bad bad one. Kesian! Hmmm, see la eat grapes somemore. Eat la! EEaaaattt! Hurhur. No offence anyway!:) Bleah! So in the morning without any due i checked my student portal to 'claim' my results for my previous exam. Yeah! It really made up my morning! 2 A's 1 B. Not bad. GPA 3.780! Hmm, it's an improvement from the previous exam. Bagus! I'd never expect it somehow.Last minute motivation!Thanks! Thanks alot!MuUUUAAACCKKZZZ!!!Haha ..One more year left and i'm officially off to poly. Should i go for the 2 years' course? or stand by with the decision to change course. Initially i intend to change course la but before anything i need to talk things through 1st. Must really set my mind up. Hmm, i shall set a week to finalise my decision. Fickling2! haha
Well, so much of talking bout my result i shall say abit for the day. Much for the day i slept cos she slept. Haha. 12-2pm. 2-4pm. 4-6pm. haha ..It's boring but nothin i can do hor! What a 'lovely' day. I wanna watch mr bean!! yeah! .maybe Fri? Sat? We shall confirm again. HEhe. Muackx! So Nothing more then. Half an hour more to soccer match btw Man U and AC Roma! ...C'mom Man U! Thrash their asses up guys! Woot! GOod bye every one ..Goodbye HoneyPie! Tata! Slleeepp tight okie?. ..Muackx! ..Love lots.Standard! byes!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.