hi bloggers! Weekends past. It was a sure-happy time. But for sure one thing. still not quite happy. I didnt manage to give bdae girl the black paper stuff cos i completely forgotten bout it and EVEN her bdae present in time of her bdae! Not EVEN a card boy. ish. Yea. Is it a promise somehow? Hmm, promised to buy her jacket. Err, not so soon i guess. Try my best anyway.
Since her 1st bdae tgt with me, then i should have rather get one wat she likes mostly. Seeing her got presents from her 'godbro' with one big plastic of all her favourite stuffs motivated me more wan to buy her the jacket! I know pretty well she's so happy wid her cartoon stuffs. I dun mind if the jacket cost rather at 30+ or 40 or even 50! But it takes time. Cos at least there's sth from me to her dat is physical and can be brought as memories. Not only just a cake dat ald gone into the stomach and dissolved completely into substances. Hah. Hmm ..not more den 20 dollars? ..Hurhur .. Forget it. Drop the subject. Dun wan to accept? ..Well, give me one pretty damn good reason and maybe i do consider it.
Ok dudes .. Start saving ur money rite now ..But priority settles the bill 1st.. haha .. Yea .. Tmr going TP! ..Tiring! Bye.. With all my love! Youre the 1!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.