Last week, the same eventual day, the same eventual night was a cncert evening. Played at NYP a few repertoires. The same few songs playes during Botanic Garden performnce. It was pretty more better this time compared to BG. Improvement were heard and seen! An achievement though. It's past. Move on then. Captured a few pictures. Standard! (The pic that we took are with me) Show ya tmr! ..haha ...
A bit on my new lappie. Bought for 2nd hand while the previous owner had only usd it for 5 months from the start of this year. Well, $900 was somehow a good deal. Grab immediately b4 it's too late. I can only say it was a good deal. Model of it is Compaq Presario V3000. Mind the price he bought at 2000+ previously. Haha.
I can't seems to get any idea at why i'm feeling deeply exhausted and plain tired for most of the days this whole week. I've clocked the whole of my break time sleeping. Err.. Never ever was i at such. Seemingly, maybe i spent alot of time pre-cracking my brain on the completion of sch's project. As for the 1st marking just now, i could say it's quite acceptable. I/c was somehow 'impressed' with it. yar..as if! hhaa ..with the '.....' But he somehow was! ThAT'S the irony. Hoho..
Hmm ... Her studies hasn't been very well done nowadays. Test flung. I'm worried. She's been stress and so tired lately as concert had just past. I'm so concern! She needs to get back into her very best with her studies. Imagine most As! No. Won't ex[ect much. Seeing everything passed and good would be enough and proud of her. As long as she do her best would done good! Same goes for my sis! ..haha! ...yeah! ...Ok den .. L.O.V.E..lol ..
Weekends having wedding ceremony ..Ahh .. i dun really give a damn. Lazy, wasting my time, haha ..and others. ..so here off i go now!
Lastly, Happy 15th Bdae to my sis! hahah .. Love u gal! ... Missing ya!Absolutely at all times! hahah ..YE KE?!!! YE!!! AHHH ..watever! ... Aishiteru Babe!hehehe
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.