I guess boredom has took its toll on me at the moment. Down-under I'm feeling the pressure of tmr's presentation.
Here what i want to say about is the different aspects or views on holidays. People have their own perspective or opinions as to why, how, where and etc they should go about on their holidays. Whereas for me, I have this particular sense of mind which is to make my overall money a worthwhile at every penny i spent on. I prefer to see the 'real' world with the fact that we're living in this real world. Yes, we are. But what i meant was it shall be a different sight from where I live on now, the surrounding, the atmosphere, the level of incubation and much more on. Here in Spore. There are no mountain tops cap with snows at the peak. The road covers with cars all around the clock. Its surrounding sights are mostly glaring beneath the peak of your eyeballs. Put it aside. So what rather is 'worth' spending the money on holidays. Well, its going to places you know of called the 'real' world. An example, Switzerland. That country, superbly in a high standard class. Stress-free. Many of people, love shopping. I don't see the point going outside country just for the main purpose, shopping. S'pore is well-equipped with all the shoppings spree. You can get anything you wan, as long as u have the money, there you go, the stuffs belongs to you.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.