The feeling to be able to penetrate into anyone's heart would be fantastic. You'd be able to see those words of anyone's inner voices and feelings that sometimes you aren't think about ever at all. Thus, you could understand the person directly to the core and point. But that what life isn't to be what it should have been. There wouldn't be any colours in life if that is what so. You won't understand people. There wouldn't be any understanding on the word 'assumption'. Life wont be in tangles and adventurous. Everything goes straight to the door, only left for it to be opened at the end.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.