Yup. Yesterday was the 30th. During the day itself, I did nothing much as most of time went by briefly bored yet swiftly. Only one significant thing which i did was to get in the new cupboard's stocks. Well said, I bought a short sleeve buttoned shirt with slim green and dark brown lines on it. Practically, it was worth the money. It should have been so as it was somehow the Isetan sale. Great deal happens to fall at the well right time. Next, in the mind to buy long pants at G2000. But seems to have looked at the price made me think twice. There was a sale on it previously around early this year which only costed 1/3 of the original price. Too bad there wasnt any right size for me though. I miss her pretty loads here .. haha
Pretty much I came with the door wide opens. I hope it stays as it shud have been. Come to sit at the nearest doorway but those barriers put us out.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.