The only one i care foremost isn't other than that someone. Everything I did all this while were to cater her with all the happiness and being someone to share the sorrows so she can feel the peace inside. But I won't give up at all. Sincerely, with all my might, I have not had any intentions to hurt her with any little strip of scars within her heart all this while. I swearingly says so. I know my love for her in my deeply heart still hasn't fade at any cost. I believe all the good memories we had if we throw the bad would surely bring us back tgt again! ...
Thanks!! ..
Love u with all my might!! I musn't screw the last promise i gave her and the other one which is to support her! Yes, I'll do it and I'll prove it worthily.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.