Today dear friend has band.:) But in the afternoon raining le. Sure gonna worried bout dear friend getting back home. I dunno how's band fare today? ..Should i ask dear friend later? ..As if she's gonna talk to me le.. This incident has changed me alot recently. It has opened up my eyes truthfully and see. For now, i just want dear friend to be happy je!:) Hope we still can go out again sometime?..hehehe.. My dear friend take care ok! dun noughty hor... miss miss!
Dear friend, I'm not going concert tmr. I know you still dun wan see me. So i dun wan make you sad since tmr shall be happy event for you. But no matter what i'll always see dear friend in my heart!:):) smiles ok!
Although i paid for the tix, but for dear friend happiness i dun mind burning it away.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.