Today is the 2nd day we aren't tgt. And i have missed her terribly indeed! Going to sch itself was terrible. Mood swing. Morning thought of going for the excursion but then after the first lesson around 12 I decided to get home. Being in sch without having the feel of motivation was something really unbearable. As usual, all this while I went to sch with somewhat of aspiring for as there's actually my dear to motivate me all along. Getting good results all the while during my campus years. With her help, I managed to score a GPA of 3.850. Thanks dear! But i won't know whether i can continue this feat. I want to score well for my last exam! My last race! I want to make her proud! I want to achieve a Merit of Certificate and show her that I can do it! But with dear as my motivator and motivation! and dear to be there for me all the while! She has done a lot for me..:):):) I want to be there for her all the time to go thru everything tgt .. especially to see her do well for o levels!!!
I really thanks you alot dear! .. And i'm sorry for what I've done. I so regret it!!! SOrry!I sincerely say i learnt a well-served lesson from this experience and dun wan to experience it again. I wan dear back!!!
Still remember the first song you sent me and you told me its cute and lovely?
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.