Was it true the things i dreamt about yesterday? ... It seems to be .. but i cant clarify anything yet.. Those dreams was really in the midst .. And the dream was that time she confessed to me she had no feelings for me anymore was just a reason and a fluke to let me go of her... It happened in a vast .. I cant seem to see it more through.
No matter what I won't have any single drip of anguish or anger on her at all:)
Please let me see her heart ... bring me into it ..
Hmm.. let's talk bout controlling her.. have i ever? .. Well to say.. At times i did swearly ask her on this issue.. but she say everything was fine..She knows it and i knows it too ... Why didn't she say to me if i had done so .. Hmmm...
In our darkest hour In my deepest despair Will you still care? Will you be there? In my trials And my tribulations Through our doubts And frustrations In my violence In my turbulence Through my fear And my confessions In my anguish and my pain Through my joy and my sorrow In the promise of Another tomorrow I'll never let you part For you're always in my heart!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.