Hey, today is the cncert.. Hopefully everything goes fine.. Especially the 'best ever' La Paloma.. Urgh .. I'm so drained out at the moment.. but still i have to keep on going forcing myself to go thru everything ..Very exhausting! ... Yes! i am sick! And it keeps on and on .. Now!The sore is terribly FORKING my throat! I cant break down later .. :(
Ya ..maybe we'll be playing FROSTY THE SNOWMAN for the encore.. I knew she admires this song alot.. I still can remember, she happily said this to me," Dear!! We playing frosty the snowman le!" Yes.. I could see those happiness in her eyes .. and now, i'll be playing that song! This concert and song is mainly dedicated to you!
Adios!! Take care girl .. Hopefully, i'll always be in ur heart!!!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.