This blue Umbro jacket has its significance and lots of meaning behind it. She was the first to wear it. Since then, there wasn't anybody allowed to wear this except for me or her. I still remembered there was this time, my parents lend this jacket to one of my relative. They were going for a trip to Brisbane. You wish to know how upset was i. Hmmm .. 1 am! .. I told them i'm getting it back and I really drove down to Sengkang alone to exchange with other jacket. I did that cause this jacket was a total meaningful for me ... It has a sentimental value that no one can experience but only me and her.. She hasn't known this but i had always wanted to tell but just cant seem to find the right time..Intended to tell on the 30/11/2007 as it was really the appropriate day cos i just want her to feel the sweetness i can bring.. but guess too late!..
Her previous EOY exam, i remembered..there was this once I cant sleep at night .. Only God knows how worried i was.. Cant sleep at all .. Just praying for her all night so she could do well, be happy and enlightened at the end! Well, I thought i just cant be sitting and worrying the whole night.. As a guy that do really care I need to do sth.. I'm sure she was so worried and scared also .. Then, 3am ... sneaked out with my dad's car with a little peace of note saying ' Goodluck for your exam dear, must do well! Dun be so scared and worried.. Relax and i'm sure you can do it dear.. I have faith in dear and more others' headed down to her house and put it in her letter box and i drove back home..:) There's more!
It was all of my sincere and faithful heart that encouraged me to do this .. It's cos of the care and concern that i did that .. But it was ...
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.