I'll shall wish for the good stuffs and place anything bad behind. Let's open the new chapter and let it begins. :)
There will be practice ahead in the evening. Err, the starting of hell I supposed. But darn, I don so worry bout myself. Instead, the other party. Let's wish her well and upbring her spirit.:) cheh..
Orang kate.. naik motor boat sampai dulu, naik sampan sampai esok .. tapi asalkan selamat sudahla.. .. Ok .. I'm being insane here.. Those words doesnt make sense at all!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.