Oh man! .. At the moment I'm hibernating, restoring back my energy that I've lost. Urgh. It's pretty too tiring. One week in Tokyo had really sucked up all my bits of calories and energies. I can feel the exhaustion that has taken toll on me at every corner of my living body. Purgh! Simply, times there aren't so enjoyable afterall.:(
Missing her. wishing full with every might i could be better.. :):) yupyup.. indeed i will ..hee .. urgh ..tired tired.. i need more of hibernation!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.