A promise to update more on Tokyo with pictures on a future post yet to be delayed again. I have not yet collate them into one folder. Your guess? They are messed up everywhere in my folders. So nowadays, laziness has caught the whole of me. So, that's being why you guys have not seen any Tokyo pics yet HERE! So be it then .. Well.. Talk about the weekends which has past yesterday being Sunday. Well, I could say infact it was pretty tiring PLUS exhausting. After rehearsal on Saturday at SCH, headed down straight to Plaza Sing to buy straw hats for this 'particular' section. Haha. Which is ..bla ..bla ..bla..eh Khai! ..haha. UNFORTUNATELY. Ya.. It was so UNFORTUNATE then. There were only 4 hats. After that, headed down to Vivo City to get another 4. I went with her.. yeah .. Had dinner with her at KFC.. ate the usual KFC's 'kebab'..ahah .. while she ate the meltz. Ya .. i know she love the cheesy fries so much .. So w/o doubt get it for 'myself' but with the actual purpose of sharing with her.. haha .. she's surprised indeed. haha ..You got it gurl!..
Ok guys and girls.. Happy reading my short and erratic post. Haha .. see u guys again! .. Love Ya!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.