Why and why? Everything wasn't good last night. From band to parents. Things cropped up badly. Simply, this week was a total 'roller coaster'. She was sad cos of that some stupid issue. Urgh! Why it has to come at the wrong time? And why must it happen? If it hasn't take place, I guess last night would be a smooth sailing ending. If it hasn't happen, she would not have become angry unnecessarily. Purr! Ya, and mum was angry with dad cos he came back from his friend's wedding dinner without even calling her to buy food for us.:( so I had popcorn for dinner. Whatever it was! Time speeds up please! She can't take it anymore. Really can't. I guess nowadays, I should really keep myself shut yeah. I still have lots to say but I think I rather keep it to myself:(
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.