Another summer day Is come and gone away In Paris and Rome But I wanna go home Mmmmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by A million people I Still feel all alone I just wanna go home Oh I miss you, you know
And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you Each one a line or two “I’m fine baby, how are you?” Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough My words were cold and flat And you deserve more than that
Another aerorplane Another sunny place I’m lucky I know But I wanna go home Mmmm, I’ve got to go home
Let me go home I’m just too far from where you are I wanna come home
And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life It’s like I just stepped outside When everything was going right And I know just why you could not Come along with me But this was not your dream But you always believe in me
Another winter day has come And gone away And even Paris and Rome And I wanna go home Let me go home
And I’m surrounded by A million people I Still feel alone Oh, let go home Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home I’ve had my run Baby, I’m done I gotta go home Let me go home It will all right I’ll be home tonight I’m coming back home
Something to rant...
LG KU990
NOKIA 6110N
DOPOD C730
So well as you would have seen the pictures above, 3 different handphone models that I pasted in this post. These are just an intention or after much contemplating out of my 'free time' in the toilet while bathing. My M1 contract is over in a few months' time. Count with your fingers, it will tell you 3 exactly. Exactly 3 months to go till the contract over. Nah, not going to continue as a M1 user. Changing to STARHUB i guess:) Just see how when the time gets nearer. I couldn't resist the STARHUB's current offer. Grr... 200 minutes of free outgoing talktime! SHUCK-ables! haha... Yeah, with those pictures above, eventually I have to choose on which to buy right? Give me some ideas please .. LG, hmmm... not so bad, isn't that similar to Izzat's hp? or different somehow in its features? Nokia(Navigator) ... Can be largely considered. Reliable for driving purposes. Haha.. Well best for Ogy. A new driver to be! NEWBIE! DOPOD? Not much of comments. Shall do more of researching on this model soon.
OOOOPSSSSSS!!! WHAT'S BELOW THEN??????
Dear and me with our panda eyes. :) PANDAS! Panda holding Mr Pringles and flowers! HAha! And, she's with her tiring smiles. She's trying hard to smile ehk..
Alright.. Girl if you read this UPDATE YOUR BLOG TO SOMETHING COLOURFUL!!!!!hahaha MUWAHHSSSS...
Misses you:):):):):):):):P):):):):) Lastly, with lots of lovessssssssssssss.... Thanks so much for cheering my afternoon! I hope urs too! You know best who you are.. It could be the light of the darkness night!
Quote for the day...
"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act"
I leave you guys to interprete on this. ADIOS AMIGOS!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.