Hi everyone! To bloggers, viewers, sponsorships and others, welcome to a new scale of my blog. Hope you do enjoy your stay and have a pleasant browse through my blog. For once I would say I'm proud to manage my blog this time. Definitely, it's different from the previous templates I had. Loyal readers would know what I meant by that.
Foremost, I'm currently on an official break term of my education. Despite people may think it's always the best moment having yourself 'hibernate' at home, away from the all the stresses and pressures, it didn't work out that way for me. The good thing it might be you have your free and own time to yourself. So? Eh Ongster, you suffering from this characteristic problem right? Ans: Laziness= Killer beb!Haha. Ok so this was what we crapped about!
Knowing my results are now at the top of my evenly priorities. So to say it's indeed another pressure. A long-term pressure. Killer spell!
Hey dear! I think i miss you. Not THINK! But it is.
What do you think??? Lickin' good?
5 dollars! Bloody saving! Come and get it everyone before it's too late!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.