Good morning sunrisers! Noted that the time now is exactly 15mins to 8. Ladies and gentlemen, it's a Tuesday morning. Enjoy the morning while you still able to. Listen to those chirping birds. See the beauty of the clouds levels in the skies. Beautify your sense of look with the natural colour from the horizon. How wonderful life is indeed. At times, you can't push life to the extent you want everything such a wonder for you. But, you just have to sit and think deeper and through(contemplate) with an open mind. Sometimes people take things for granted for what they own. Appreciate life as it is before its gone before your own eyes!
Ok, the past is the past. But no way it's forgiven!No way at all!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.