I dunno what to say. Are there any ways for me not to lose anything valuable and precious anymore? Are there ways that I could have get things better done? I am just a humankind with limitations that are within myself. I don't have the might to get things through infact everything perfectly. I have my minuses. Although others do have their pluses from tip of hair to tip of their toes which can be in many facts whole lot more better than myself. I am just a mankind with his own judgement and sometimes his prejudice which might be a killer to others. I am just learning in life.
I don't have a fetish look whom people admires but I only know I have a heart which I might think others do not and that live towards a great admiration of someone/somebody! And that is YOU always!:)
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.