Oh ya, the story for today goes this way, I 'celebrated' dear's pre-birthday today. So there we went for our dinner at Eatzi. I guess many would be wondering where the heck that place is. Err, simply it's located at Simei, Eastpoint. Eatzi is the offspring of Jack's Place. It's a steakhouse by the way. So, of cos hunger has crept into us by the way and looking at the handy menu given to us every single course seems to be the stomach's choice. *Drool* We, therefore, ordered 2 sets of roast chicken and at a cost of $4.80 each we got a cup of orange juice + choc. mousse cake for dessert. What a way to fill the stomach!
Below R some snapshots taken for a view or two:)
Her being shy prevented me to snap her photo:(
My plate:) I forgotten to snap a pic of the mousse..
Afterall, we paid a total of $40 for our meals inclusive of all taxes. So was it a worth dinner? Hmmm, once in a while a meal like this sounds no wrong unless you are some big-shot eating all your meals this way. HAha ..
Sucky part.... Sadly, I've not gotten her any present yet.... Urgh ... It's SO not the way i planned at all....SOOOOOO .. So what shud i buy???? Oh shit, ppl might tot i'm such a loser! Mushroom? Elmo? Pinky?(oh i dunno what its name bt its pink in colour) All are ald been booked.. I HATE IT....
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.