Having to realize that love is not just about the looks brings you deeper into the sincerity of your heart. To enjoy the sincerity of your love to your partner feels so great. It enhances your faithfulness and puts you through every obstacles that you faced. Even if you are a crippled whom can't walk. I'll still be the one to guide you up and let you live through your life. And I'll still love you for whom you are. Even if for once that life been so down for you, I'll still be the one to cheer and bring you up. Even if you taunt me with unnecessary words, I'll eat them down and cool you down. Even if one day you'll stop breathing anymore, I'll take you deeply in my heart and keep it close where nobody can ever finds it to steal it away. Because as I am with you even before we reached our 1st, I made a promise to give all of these priorities to the one that I only love the most and my 1st ever... As you are unique and special to me....
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.