Oh man! What am I doing right at this point of the hour despite my lesson starts at 12 later? I should be well sleeping enjoying the softness plus the comfort of the bed. Ok, the reason is simply I can't. Reason: I can't wait to hear news regarding her paper. Whether she can do well or not isn't an issue at all. Plus, i'm worried yeah. Gosh, last night didn't sleep well enough. yeah. It's her exam but I'm sharing her stress.. :)
People say its an original version of their studio recording in 1958.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.